FRIENDSHIP is a network
no signal problems!
just don’t switch off your HEART !
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!
Day 306: Give 306
Happy Friendship Day! We celebrate many things in or world but what better thing to celebrate than the dearest people in our lives – our friends. These are not the people we are told we have to love because they are “family.” These are the people that you have hand picked in your life personally to stand by you, give you advice, hold your hand and jump up for joy with you. These are the people that when life is sad they stand close by with a shoulder ready to take the tears and hand you a tissue. Friends are the people that celebrate your life and cheer you on no matter what your choices, no matter what your calling – no matter who you date!
I feel blessed in my life to have many great friends that support me, laugh with me, feel my pain and feel my joy. I plan to give them a special gift of love today by sending them a note of appreciation and adoration inspired by The Note Project. It is one of the ways I like to give as it is unexpected but very much appreciated.
Here are the 365give Top 7 ways to celebrate Friendship Day.
1) Send a special note of appreciation. (see the Note Project for inspiration)
2) Send an ecard featuring past photos of special times together as a reminder of how much your friendship means to you. (Smilebox)
3) Drop flowers at their door and walk away. (Random Acts of Kindness).
4) Make a picnic and call up all your dearest friends to come and share it with you.
5) Friendship bracelets are very popular why not send one that truly keeps giving: Bracelet of Hope
6) Take the time to call each and every friend that you just can’t live without and tell them how much you love them.
Taking some time in your day to celebrate your friendships that are so important. Make today the day you thank and appreciate the people in your life that make living so worth while.
Do you have a friend you would like to recognize today? Leave a comment here or on Facebook, Tweet (@365give) us your friends name and why you love them. Share with the world who the important people are in your life.
Time Commitment: 1/2 hour to send a note of appreciation to my dearest friends