“Never doubt that small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margret Mead.
To 365give a small group of thoughtful committed citizens includes everyone – especially children. We believe if you teach and empower children to give every day and they will be the next generation of world change makers.
Students at Pauline Johnson Elementary School in Vancouver started The 365give Challenge just a few weeks ago. They have been empowered by their teachers to give every day and they are showing their community the positive impact they can make.
Here are 5 daily gives they have completed that will inspire you to #giveeveryday.
1) Kindergarten students raise $225 for Wally at The Vancouver Aquarium by doing do additional chores at home and using their personal piggy bank savings as donations.
2) Grade 2 students make 146 dog biscuits to donate to Paws for a Cause.
3) Kindergarten students make special packages for volunteers at North Shore Rescue.
4) Grade 4 students make art, poems and cards for seniors to make them smile.
5) Grade 4 do a shoreline clean up to support our environment and wildlife.
Want to learn more about the 365give Challenge for your school or club. Contact us today and we will help your school change the world one day, one give at a time.