5 Special Mother’s Day Gives For Mothers All Over the WorldMay 3, 2018
Daily Giving Inspiration – Easy Under $5 Online GivesMay 17, 2018
Happy International Family Day! We love that so many families have signed up for a membership at 365give. Yes, giving every day is fun, loads of fun, but giving as a family can rock global happiness even more! A family that gives together, stays together! Our family gives individually, and we give together. Our favorite family giving month is December when we do a a reserve advent calendar. Stay tuned for our December 2018 Reserve Advent Calendar planning starting in November. The kids love it, I love it, my husband loves it! It makes December giving fun and we are decking our halls with happiness!
We have some tried and true family gives that are worth sharing. Get ready for some family fun (moms this is for you. Saturday mornings or after school tasks just got a whole lot easier). Teaching your kids to give and building the happiness habit will serve them for their entire lives!
10 Gives The Whole Family Can Do Together on International Family Day
- Give a family member a compliment. Each family member needs to participate. This is a great give if all of you are in the car.
- Post gratitude notes around the house. Bathroom, kitchen, garage, on the tv, in each person’s bedroom. Make a game of it.
- Bake cookies and deliver them to a local community organization. Take a family vote where that might be.
- Help a neighbour with a chore as a family. Garden, mow the lawn, clean a car, or sweep the walk.
- Donate to the local thrift store or charity. Each family member can choose one of their personal items for the donation – a toy, clothes, household item.
- Invite another family over for dinner, the entire family. This is not a play date, but a dinner with both families.
- Pick a charity and everyone pitches in for the donation. Kids need to give a portion of their allowance and parents will add to the pot.
- Deliver treats to your local fire or police station.
- Pick up garbage at the nearest public space.
- Find a way to give back on your vacation. Whether you travel locally or internationally, find an organization or school that could benefit from either a few hours of volunteer work or product donations. School supplies are a great idea, buying food for a local animal shelter once you reach your destination is a super idea. Volunteering for a few hours, priceless. Visit the location no matter what you decide so all of you can start to get new organizations.
Spread Happiness With the Whole Dang Family!
Sign up for your Family Membership at 365give to start giving every day. We supply useful giving tools, you complete the gives and be happy. Now that is a create trade no? If you want to share and inspire other families to give every day, you can post your daily gives on our Global Impact Map. Happy!!!