Small Acts of Giving Everyday Makes Students HappierMay 24, 2021
Parents – Take Care of Yourself So You Can Teach Your Kids to GiveMay 31, 2021
Giving quotes are a great way to start your giving journey. If you need a little inspiration, look no further! This post is all about encouraging you and your community group to begin your journey centered around giving!
At times starting individual gives can be quite daunting to start, how do I start giving as an individual? However, as a community, when we work together and give to one another, we create not only a happier community by spreading kindness to one another, but we also empower each one of us to give and lift each other up! So here are 10 giving quotes to help inspire your community to start giving today.
10 Giving Quotes To Share With Your Community Group Members
- “You don’t have to be an angel, just be someone who can give.” – Patti LaBelle
- “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” – Maya Angelou
- “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. And kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
- “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – Robin Sharma
- “The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you always give, you will always have” – Chinese Proverb
- “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
- “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Just don’t give up what you’re trying to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
Giving With Your Community Group Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3
Whether it be a small give, a give to your family, friends or to mother earth, now is a great time to start! For more giving ideas, check out 365give and start giving today!