5 Thoughtful Gives For Indigenous Peoples DayOctober 10, 2022
Helper Therapy is Essential for Helping YourselfOctober 17, 2022
Try these giving quotes to inspire happiness, joy and a positive outlook. Making an effort to give back not only improves your entire community but can also bring positivity into your own life! There are a number of ways you can give back to the people around you and your community. When you do so, you’ll be spreading joy and happiness to everyone around you – including yourself!
Here Are Some Great Giving Quotes To Inspire You
- “It’s easier to take than to give. It’s nobler to give than to take. The thrill of taking lasts days. The thrill of giving lasts a lifetime.” – Joan Marques
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – President Barack Obama
- “Life’s persistent and most urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.” – Maya Angelou
- “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something.” – Mother Teresa
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
- “Help others without any reason and give without the expectation of receiving anything in return.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “The most precious thing I have to give is my time.” – Silvia Hartmann
- “It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved.” – Mother Teresa
- “To ease another’s heartache is to forget one’s own.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
- “You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.” – Amy Carmichael
- “Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.” – Brian Tracy
We hope that these quotes inspire you to go out into the world and give back! Remember – any small act of giving back can have a big impact.
Looking for ideas? Take a look at our article for incredible small ways to give back!