Use these giving quotes to help you continue your inspiration to give in 2021. With 2020 coming to an end, we reflect upon the strength and compassion of those who, despite their own challenges facing these uncertain times, found the kindness to give to others.
Whether you donated food to your local food bank, volunteered your time for a non profit organization, delivered groceries for a senior citizen, or sent a message of encouragement to healthcare workers – We see you, we appreciate you, and we encourage you to continue to do so in 2021.
As we enter into another uncertain year, one thing that’s certain is that we can always find ways to give. We can always make an impact.
Be Inspired For Your Next Act of Giving With These Quotes
- “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” – John Holmes
- “Life’s persistent and most urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
- “You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” – John Bunyan
- “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved.” – Mother Teresa
- “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
- “One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.” – Shannon L. Adler
- “Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.” – Albert Camus
- “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” – Charles Dickens
- “The most truly generous persons are those who give silently without hope of praise or reward.” – Carol Ryrie Bring
- “You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.” – Amy Carmichael
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “To ease another’s heartache is to forget one’s own.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.” – Ben Carson“
- “I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.” – Maya Angelou
- “Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.” – Brian Tracy
- “If you’re in the luckiest one percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.” – Warren Buffett
- “The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “Everyone can experience the joy and blessing of generosity; because everyone has something to give.” – Jan Grace
- “The most precious thing I have to give is my time.” – Silvia Hartman
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world: indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Let’s go forth into the new year with a passion for giving for we can have an impact when we work together. We can have an impact when we give our time, energy, and share our kindness with those in need.
Your 2021 Resolution – Join 365give
Let’s make 2021 the greatest year of giving yet. Sign up for your free membership at 365give and start giving every day. You will find your happiness, wellbeing and productive increases. It is a great way to start out a new year!