Go Blue and Give to AutismApril 1, 2019
365give Volunteer – Why Daily Giving is ImportantApril 4, 2019
On April 17, 2019 we are asking people all over the world to stand together and make a promise that will change the world. I Promise to #Do1Give! We invite you and your family to make the promise together. It’s how it all started 1 child giving every day with his family and now we are asking you to join us to make a big positive impact in just one day. It will create a ripple of good all over the world.
3 Simple Steps Get You Started For #Do1Give Day
- Sign Up – Register your family for #Do1Give Day. Sign up your family here.
- Make a Plan – Mark April 17, 2019 on your family calendar and take a few minutes to talk about how your family would like to do 1 small give on #Do1Give Day. If you are stuck we have listed lots of ideas below or come up with your own ideas that fit your community and family.
- Make the Promise and Create a Ripple – Ask your friends and family to join. Ask them on social media using #tagurit, #do1give and #365give or ask them in person – get everyone involved to #Do1Give.
5 Easy Ways to Give With Your Family on #Do1Give Day
It’s easy. It’s fun. It’s world changing good.
- Grow the Gratitude – Create a big wall where you can grow the gratitude in your family. All you need is some markers, post it notes and an empty wall. Have each person in your family find 3 things they are grateful for on #Do1Give Day and post them on your wall. Gratitude grows positivity with each message. Share the messages on social media!
- Recycle for Good – For 1 week leading up to #Do1Give Day collect cans and bottles that can be returned to a local recycling depot for cash. Choose a charity that is near and dear to your family’s heart and make a small donation. Every dollar makes a difference.
- One Persons Gently Loved Items Are Another’s Treasure - Ask the whole family to go through their clothes, toys and books to see what they no longer need. Gather all the items together and drop them off at a local Salvation Army store or other thrift store that collects items for those in need.
- Community Clean Up – Come together for a neighbourhood clean-up. Walk the streets, parks or beach area to clean up your hood. Bring garbage bags and sort the recycling as you go!
- Cookies for a Cause – Families that cook together have fun together. Make fresh baked cookies and deliver them to your local Firehouse, Police Station or other community service program that will appreciate your kind gesture. Thank them for all they do in your community and how much you value their service.
Join Us For This Giving Global Event
Changing the world has never been so easy but it takes everyone to make the promise. Join us for #Do1Give Day and follow us April 17, 2019 on Facebook and Instagram.