Have you ever thought about how rain creates a ripple that affects so much on our planet? Even one drop can make a difference to another living creature. A down pour creates a ripple that effects every part of our lives. Make the #Do1Give Day Promise and you will find a similar positive ripple move through the world.
Giving back in small ways creates the same ripple as the rain in our world. It nurtures, promotes growth, and creates a world ready for anything. One small give can create a positive effect on a person, an animal or our planet. Many small acts of giving create a ripple that makes a big wave of good. 365give started with one child giving every day. Now it’s creating a ripple of good that’s changing the world. Join us on April 17th, 2019 for #Do1Give Day. One act of giving starts with you. One person times 7 billion other people just like you and together we can create a wave of good for us all.
1) Sign Up – Register for #Do1Give Day (https://www.365give.ca/)
2) Mark Your Calendar – Life gets busy so put it in your calendar. Yes, right now! Think about how you can do one small give – on your way to school, on your way to work maybe right from your couch! (ideas below)
3) Create a Ripple – Take a picture, make a video or write a story and post it on social (Instagram, Twitter, FB, LinkedIn) with the hashtag #Do1Give. Tag your friends or family to join #TagURit it’s their turn to give!
1. Buy a stranger a coffee
2. Donate your old clothes or items you no longer use
3. Send a note of gratitude to someone in your life
4. Help someone with their groceries
5. Leave a copy of a book you’ve read for someone else to enjoy
6. Pick up litter around your neighborhood
7. Give a compliment to a stranger
8. Give up meat for a day
9. Bake desserts and bring them to your work or a neighbour’s house
10. Play the Free Rice Game (right from our couch!)
Changing the world has never been so easy. It’s social meets good and it’s for everyone. Sign up for #Do1Give Day today! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.