How to Live A Simple Life And Be Happy – Give Every DayJanuary 16, 2020
Simple Gives for the Chinese New Year 2020January 23, 2020
Who doesn’t love National Hug Day!! OUr giving journey has included hugs all the way along. We love National Hug Day and find it an easy, simple give for the day. We wanted to find new ways to send hugs around the world for this years National Hug Day and we found a ton of new ways to hug people. We also have ways to hug our planet, hug people and hug our animals. Ready to make this the best National Hug ever? Here are our latest ideas to make your daily give on this National holiday.
7 National Hug Day Giving Ideas – New Innovative Giving Ideas Listed!
Yes you can just give a good old hug to someone you know today. But why not try a new way to give with a hug. We love these ideas we received from the internet and our own 365give members!
- Send a Hug Letter to Someone – We love this one. The Happy Home Fairy has a post about making a hug a sending it. The Red Tricycle has a hug card that you can make at home. This Little Project has a full scale hug that you can send in the post! All great projects that take a few minutes to make.
- Hug A Tree – This easy two second give will have you completing a planet give. Trees are vital to the planet. As the biggest plants on earth, they give us oxygen, store carbon, stabilize the soil and give life to the world’s wildlife. They also provide us with the materials for tools and shelter. Not only are trees essential for life, but as the longest living species on earth, they give us a link between the past, present and future. So lets give them a hug today.
- Leave Public Notes About National Hug Day – Share these reasons why hugging is important on post it notes around your school, at the office, in a community center or on people’s cars. Hugging can have calming and healing qualities, reducing tension in the body. Hugs can reduce feelings of anxiety and depression. Hugs can reduce feelings of loneliness. Hugs can increase feelings of happiness.
- Send A Virtual Hug – Yes there is a hug emoji. Send it via text or email and you just celebrated National Hug Day. 🤗
- Give 21 Hugs on National Hug Day – Why stop at one hug on National Hug Day. Celebrated on January 21, 2020, why not give 21 hugs that day and complete a spectacular giving day!
- Post a Hug On Social Media – yes you can do this to and will inspire others to do the same. If you can not find the emoji you can text a hug in your message ((hug)). Love this and it is a great way to complete a daily give with someone not close to you. The effect will be the same – happiness.
- Greet Everyone With a Hug Today – Forgo a head nod, hand bump or handshake. Greet people with a hug and see the happy reaction you get. If you are bit shy about it, just announce it is National Hug Day and people will love it!
Read our previous posts on Why Hugging Matters and 7 Days Of Giving – Increase Your Happiness. This will get you started for National Hug Day and just might inspire some additional way to give with a hug. Happy giving! ((hug))