When I started my first 365 days of giving in 2010, there were days where I was challenged to complete my daily give. Nic was home sick, or I had back to back meetings with no time to breathe, or I was sick and could not get out of bed. To help me give on the most challenging days, I searched for ways to give online that did not include financial donations. I found Click to Give options that only required me to click on a link, and a sponsor paid for me. I was spending other people’s money. Who doesn’t like spending others people’s money for a good cause? I started to include more Click to Give options on my weekly giving list so I have a few extra moments in the week. I also found that I was embracing a young child’s way of navigating the world, through technology. A win, win situation for sure.
10 Click to Give Ideas For Planet, People and Animal Gives
Here is a great list of Click to Give sites that give to people, animals and the planet. Add these simple online gives to your giving list and make a difference right from one of your devices. There are no donations involved from you, sponsors pay per click to the charity mentioned on the webpage.
- Help US Veterans – Over 700,000 meals have been donated to homeless veterans through this click to give site.
- Free Kibble – This site donates meals to sheltered cats and dogs. Over 23 million meals have been provided through this click to give site. You can click to help cats first and then carry on and click to feed dogs.
- Violence Against Women – Your click will donate to Amnesty International to stop the human rights violations against women around the world. At least one out of every three women has been beaten or abused in her lifetime.
- Donate Vitamins to Those in Need – Vitamins are used in the fight against hunger to give people the nutrients we all need to survive.
- Help Children in Need of Vaccinations – Children need to be protected from disease especially in places where medical services are miles from their home. These much needed medical services save children’s lives.
- Save Our Oceans – Donations from this click to give go to Oceana, an international organization that identifies practical solutions to our problems in the ocean and make them happen. They achieve measurable change by conducting specific, fact-based campaigns with fixed deadlines and articulated goals.
- Help Provide Clean Drinking Water – Your click will provide two days of drinking water to international countries that are in need of clean water.
- Save the Wolves in the USA – Your click will donate to the organization Defenders of Wildlife. They have been a leader in wolf conservation since wolves first appeared on the US federal endangered species list. Defenders played a crucial role in the reintroduction of wolves to Yellowstone National Park and central Idaho in 1995 and continue to help support the adoption and fair treatment of wolves.
- Donate Bread – This Polish not for profit site donates bread to those in need. Through your click, sponsors pay per click to donate to those in need in Poland.
- Help In Breast Cancer Detection – Click this page and you will be donating a mammogram to women across the country. Mammograms are the first step in detecting breast cancer. Addition funds are used for research.
Add One Click To Give Per Week to Your Giving List
WE plan our gives as we go, especially if you have joined the giving movement. The 365give Challenge is a great way to get into the habit of giving daily so you change the world and make it a happier place. You will also witness a change in yourself, feeling happier, more engaged and thankful. Try The 365 Challenge today – its free and worth the few minutes a day you put into it.